Nasdaq Global Indexes is seeking your support in nominating us for a 2015 ETFExpress Global Award. If you're reading this, we hope you agree that Nasdaq has what it takes to be “The Most Innovative Index Provider of the Year.”
Your nomination will take less than 60 seconds with three simple steps:
- Go to the ETFExpress web site
- Choose #28 “The Most Innovative Index Provider”
- Type in the following:
Name of Firm: Nasdaq
Contact information of Firm: Indexes@Nasdaq.com
Short justification as to why you made this choice: We have listed below some of the reasons you might consider us for The Most Innovative Index Provider. Feel free to use these or provide your own reason.
- Nasdaq is one of the only index providers to have products listed globally covering equities, commodities and fixed income.
- ETPs based on Nasdaq indexes are listed in 16 countries, and Nasdaq is the first index provider to have its indexes linked to ETPs in China, India, and Iceland.
- As of 2014 year-end, Nasdaq had 166 licensed ETPs globally with approximately $100 billion in assets under management. Twenty-seven new ETPs launched that track our indexes; of those, 26 were new launches and one was a benchmark switch. Currently, we are the underlying benchmarks for eight of the top ten largest ETP providers in the world.
- The largest dividend ETF with just under $21B in assets under management tracks the Nasdaq Dividend Achievers Select Index.
- In 2014, ETPs tracking the Nasdaq Biotechnology Index launched in Israel, Korea, and London.
- Our foothold in Asia continues to grow. In November 2014, two ETFs tracking Nasdaq Indexes were launched by Bank of Montreal in Hong Kong, marking a new milestone of eight ETFs for us in the region.
- This was also a marked year of expansion for our Smart Beta Indexes. Most notable is the expansion of our Nasdaq Buyback Achievers brand with five new ETFs based on that benchmark family launching this year. In addition, we recently announced plans to acquire Dorsey, Wright & Associates later this month. With the close of that transaction, Nasdaq will be one of the largest Smart Beta Index Providers in the world, based on AUM.
The deadline for nomination is January 15, 2015. Please CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW.
Thank you for your support!