NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes is seeking your support in nominating us for a 2014 ETFExpress Global Award. If you're reading this, we hope you agree that NASDAQ OMX has what it takes to be “The Most Innovative Index Provider of the Year.”
Your nomination will take less than 60 seconds with three simple steps:
- Go to the ETFExpress web site
- Choose #27 “The Most Innovative Index Provider”
- Type in the following:
Name of Firm: NASDAQ OMX
Contact information of Firm: GlobalIndexes@NASDAQOMX.com
Short justification as to why you made this choice: We have listed below some of the reasons you might consider us for The Most Innovative Index Provider. Feel free to use these or provide your own reason.
- NASDAQ is one of the only index providers to have products listed globally covering equities, commodities and fixed income.
- ETPs based on NASDAQ indexes are listed in 16 countries, and NASDAQ OMX is the first index provider to have its indexes linked to ETPs in China, India and Iceland.
- As of 2013 year-end, NASDAQ had 148 licensed ETPs globally with approximately $92.3 billion in assets under management.
- The largest dividend ETF with just under $20B in assets under management tracks the NASDAQ US Dividend Achievers Select Index.
- In 2013, NASDAQ OMX partnered with Accretive Asset Management to co-brand and grow BulletShares, the first fixed-maturity corporate bond indexes; since then, assets have grown in BulletShares ETFs substantially and the NASDAQ BulletShares Ladder indexes were launched.
- In October 2013, NASDAQ OMX launched the NASDAQ US Rising Dividend Achievers Index, a continuation of the Dividend Achievers brand. The index was designed to include stocks that are best positioned to continue dividend increases, and the methodology includes both several dividend criteria and balance sheet (sustainability/quality) criteria.
The deadline for nomination is January 15, 2014. Please CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW.
Thank you for your support!