We need your help to make Nasdaq Global Indexes the ‘Most Innovative Index Provider’ of the 2015 Exchangetradedfunds.com Annual Global ETF Awards!
Why are we worthy of your vote?
Nasdaq Global Indexes:
- Covers all asset classes
- Calculates more than 40,000 indexes worldwide.
- Has 180 exchange-traded products tied to our indexes with approximately $100 Billion in AUM.
- In 2014, 27 new ETPs began tracking our indexes
- Is currently the underlying benchmarks for 8 of the top 10 largest ETP providers in the world
- In 2014, ETPs tracking the Nasdaq Biotechnology Index launched in Israel, Korea and London, marking 17 countries in which we have index-linked ETPs.
- In November, two ETFs tracking Nasdaq Indexes were launched by BMO in Hong Kong, marking a new milestone of 8 ETFs for us in the Asia-Pac region.
- The Nasdaq Buyback Achievers brand saw 5 new ETFs created based on that benchmark family in 2014.
- Recently closed the acquisition of Dorsey, Wright & Associates, providing us with a new suite of best-in-class relative strength indexes, 17 of which have ETPs already tied to them.
Your vote will take less than 60 seconds!
- Visit Exchange-Traded Funds web site: http://www.exchangetradedfunds.com/
- Click on upper right image where it says “Click here to vote!”
- Choose the first category “Index provider that has created the most innovative ETF indexes.”
- Go to “In the Americas” box, and type in: Nasdaq Global Indexes
DEADLINE: Friday, February 20, 2015, 11:59 PM (23:59) PST.
Thank you for the support!